- HIPAA Compliance training is a self-paced on-line training module.
- Please review all instructions prior to beginning the training module.
- Direct links to the training website are available at the bottom of this page and on the Mercer University HIPAA Compliance homepage.
To begin the HIPAA Compliance training:
- Access the training by logging onto https://canvas.mercer.edu
- Enter Username and Password (same as what you use to log in to MyMercer)
- Click on Employee HIPAA Training
- Scroll down the page and click on the link "Training and Assessment" (shown in blue) to begin the training.
Must score 70% correct to successfully complete HIPAA Training
Printed results must be submitted to:
- Dean for students and faculty.
- Supervisor for employees & student workers.
If you have any questions or concerns related to HIPAA materials, please contact Jim Calhoun at 478-301-2300 or by E- mail to: HIPAAoffice@mercer.edu
If you have any technical concerns, please contact Terry Bickley at 478-301-2439 or by E-mail To email@example.com
To begin training, please visit Canvas at https://canvas.mercer.edu